We are now looking for an ambitious, driven and proactive Sales Representative to join our thriving sales team. This role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a growing company and is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career in sales!
The Sales Representative will be tasked with generating profitable new business, developing new clients and increasing the market share of Handsfree Group through a full-cycle sales process. The Sales Representative will focus on the growth and continued success of our product sales, therefore, knowledge of the fleet/vehicle technology or material handling industry is ideal.
- You will be responsible for new product revenue generation and expansion of existing client base through:
- Initiating and answering calls from prospective clients
- Marketing outreach
- Attending trade shows
- Potential client visits
- Conducting webinars
- Managing sales in our CRM platform
- Building contracts and sales proposals
- Developing and executing marketing materials
- Forming excellent working relationships with partners and clients
- Servicing existing accounts ensuring an excellent level of client service is being given
- Attending networking events when necessary
- Travel will be required, approximately 50%
- Positive attitude and an aptitude for personal and business success
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including first-rate presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate a high level of effective telephone sales activity
- Knowledge of our market and products or the ability to quickly develop knowledge of our market
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good IT skills (knowledge of a CRM system e.g. SalesForce is desired but not essential)
- Self-motivated and conscientious
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/sales or related discipline preferred but not required
- Two years of sales experience is required
- Ideal candidate will have a background that demonstrates a solid practical knowledge of vehicle technology and related fields including material handling, along with a drive to succeed and reach targets
- Qualified candidate must have a clean background and valid driver’s license
The Sales Representative receives a base salary plus an aggressive commission structure along with a benefits program including medical, dental and retirement plan with company match. Paid holidays and 2 weeks of vacation offered for the first year with increasing vacation allowance after two years of employment.
If you are looking for a rewarding and progressive role, please forward your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.