Interested in growth, opportunity and an exciting work environment? Since 2004 Handsfree Group has offered exactly that as they continue to grow in the fast-growing field of vehicle technology and fleet communication. Handsfree Group has become an established specialist installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across UK, Europe and North America.
We are now looking for a driven and detail-oriented full-time Accounting Specialist to join our thriving Accounting team.
The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for processing accounts payable, accounts receivable and other data entry projects. In addition to these tasks, this individual will perform certain tasks in Excel, Word and QuickBooks Online as directed by the Accounting Manager.
- Perform day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting tasks
- A/P to include processing weekly contractor invoices
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Submit sales/use tax returns
- Cashflow report
- Light HR duties
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years+ of accounting experience
- 3 years+ experience working in QuickBooks Online
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and e-mail
- Detail oriented
- Ability to process work load in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to maintain an organized filing system for the office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
The Account Specialist receives a full salary along with a benefits programs including medical and dental and retirement plan with company match. Paid holidays and 2 weeks of vacation offered for the first year with increasing vacation allowance after two years of employment.
If you are looking for a rewarding and progressive role, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 3 years (Preferred)