Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Welcome to Handsfree Group. We’re a growing company in telematics, vehicle safety equipment, and mobile installation nationwide. Whether it’s in customer service and dispatch or our exceptional products, we expect efficiency and accuracy in all aspects of our company.
Our employees are the real MVPs of our company. We expect your best because we give our best! You’ll be a necessary part of our behind-the-scenes team to keep inventory stocked, counted, and prepared for shipment to our installers and customers everywhere across the nation. You’ll also be stocking and counting our inventory for our company, our fulfillment inventory as well as our project inventory. Accuracy and efficiency are key!
Position Type: Part-Time and Seasonal
Duties and Responsibilities:.
- Unload and unpack items for received inventory.
- Account for new inventory arriving with necessary paperwork.
- Stock shelving with correct inventory based on company.
- Remove and break down empty boxes.
- Operate simple warehousing machinery while following basic safety protocol.
- Communicate relevant information to direct leader.
- Count inventory at specified times.
- Lift boxes up to 65 lbs.
- Pack items for shipping.
- Be at least 16 years old, a US citizen, and capable of lifting items of at least 65 lbs.
- Pass drug screening and background check.
- Count and shelve products efficiently and accurately.
- Follow simple instruction with attention to detail.
- Maximize productivity with time management
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Regularly required to lift items
- Safely operate simple warehousing equipment.
- Stocking inventory.
- Placing product, weighing up to 65 pounds, on shelves at various heights.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.50 to $12.50 /hour