Handsfree Group is a nationwide installation company that specializes in fleet-vehicle electronics, such as cameras and tracking devices. We partner with industry equipment providers, to manage installation projects ranging from 10 to 10,000 pieces of equipment. The demand for installation services continues to grow and we are supporting more partners every year. Our company is built on three core values: Honesty, Integrity, and Accountability. These three pillars drive every decision that is made with our internal team as well as our customers. We thrive on the passion of our people, and we want you to be one of them.
The Sales Executive will develop and manage relationships with existing and potential clients, feedback market needs to identify and win new opportunities, while maintaining and developing our existing market share. Will deliver and exceed commercial targets within our three lines of business (Field Service, Product, and Software Sales).
As Sales Executive you will:
- Responsible for quoting and closing the open opportunities/inside sales coming in daily in our Handsfree Group Sales email inbox.
- Develop sales channels while maintaining own portfolio of customers.
- Deliver and exceed commercial targets – meeting/exceeding personal sales targets.
- Be impactful on our full portfolio of hardware and software increasing Handsfree Group market share.
- Develop key account relationships with major clients.
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues and departments to achieve commercial success.
- Deliver on and live our core values.
- Contribute toward the selling of commission-earning products and services.
- Set up a distributor network and negotiate agreements.
- Document and maintain information in Salesforce, including – project profiles, new accounts, contacts, special pricing, and documentation for opportunities.
- Support the Sales Manager with full sales cycle including quotations, commercial proposal vetting, contracts and maintain CRM systems.
- Work with clients to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
Education and Required Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in marketing, business administration or relevant work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a sales environment.
- Experience in telematics/vehicle installations market or experience in the automotive industry. (Preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce. (Preferred)
- Knowledge of sales techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Great negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K with match.
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement.
- Thirteen holidays including your birthday off.
- The opportunity to work in a creative, progressive, and fun environment.
Handsfree Group is an equal opportunity employer that will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Background check and drug screen testing is required prior to employment.
Other employers may refer to this role as:
- Sales Consultant
- Account Executive
- Client Advisor
- Sales Representative
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.