Due to an exciting level of growth, Handsfree Group is now hiring a permanent, full-time Logistics and Procurement Coordinator. This position is responsible for coordinating warehouse administrative duties such as: receiving product accurately into the inventory, shipping items nationwide and abroad, inventory management, and procurement. The ideal candidate will have previous shipping/receiving experience with customs experience a plus.
Duties will include:
- Receive and inventory all incoming products.
- Prepare and ship items nationwide, with some international shipping (customs knowledge a plus).
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents and maintains all data and records relative to shipping activities.
- Assure that items received match purchase order and packing slips. Resolve discrepancies.
- Communicate and build relationships with vendors.
- Keep inventory and order products as needed.
- Keep an organized and clean warehouse.
- Inventory counts twice yearly to include Peiker, on request.
- Provisioning of equipment prior to shipping to customer.
- Complete directives as assigned by management.
- One Blood Reports
- Other duties that may be assigned.
Competencies required for role:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and communicate effectively with vendors and team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to obtain support for ideas and actions from peers or superiors in order to accomplish a task or goal.
- Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the notification and/or approval of others.
- Excellent professional communication skills: oral, written and presentation.
- Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stay on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check.
- Valid driver’s license.
As a Handsfree Group team member, you will be a part of a fast-growing, exciting organization. The Logistics and Procurement Coordinator position is a salaried, full-time position, offering medical, dental and vision benefits, paid holidays and generous vacation time. As a rapidly growing company, Handsfree Group offers many promotional opportunities with this position and within the organization.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.