Interested in growth, opportunity, and an exciting work environment? Since 2004, Handsfree Group has offered exactly that, as we continue to grow in the fast-moving field of vehicle technology and fleet communication. Handsfree Group has become an established specialist provider and installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across the US, UK, and Europe.
We are now looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented full-time Field Service Technician to join our thriving team.
Candidates for this position must have a solid work ethic, strong communications skills, superior customer service abilities, effective time-management, and attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Professional installation and troubleshooting of the latest fleet safety and communication devices to include telematics, video-telematics, CCTV systems, cradles and mounts, and other 12v equipment.
- Frequently traveling nationwide, working nights and weekends for service and installation projects.
- Fielding technical questions internally and externally, often serving as 1st line technical support.
- Submitting all required documentation as required in a timely manner.
- Ongoing professional development including certifications required by various service providers.
- Assisting with in-house projects such as equipment provisioning, custom solutions, and other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working as a mobile installation technician.
- Ability to travel without notice, frequently requiring overnight stays.
- MECP certified preferred but not required.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of 12-volt equipment.
- Valid driver’s license, clear criminal record, and pass drug screening.
This is a salaried, full-time position, offering a bonus structure, medical benefits, paid holidays and vacation, and company matched retirement plan.