Interested in growth, opportunity and an exciting work environment? Since 2004, Handsfree Group has offered exactly that, as we continue to grow in the fast-moving field of vehicle technology and fleet communication. Handsfree Group has become an established specialist installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across UK, Europe and North America.
We are now looking for a driven, enthusiastic and detail-oriented full-time Accounting Manager to join our thriving team. The successful candidate will see open career progression and be provided a positive, collaborative environment to excel in.
We are looking for a financial leader to help us continue our growth by managing the company’s fiscal responsibilities.
BRIEF POSITION SUMMARY:
The Accounting Manager reports to the company President and is responsible for all financial aspects of Handsfree Group, LLC.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with all company departments on a continuous improvement path.
- Carry out budget planning and administering the company budgets.
- Monitor fiscal performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Provide, administer and review the company’s financial policies.
- Maintain responsibility for the fiscal integrity of all financial reporting.
- Arrange for audits of company accounts.
- Ensures compliance with internal and governmental policies, rules and regulations.
- Complete daily bank reconciliations, ensuring high accuracy and integrity.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual account reconciliation, providing an accurate income statement and balance sheet.
- Administer and manage accounts receivable and payable, ensuring timely and accurate payments.
- Oversee and audit customer invoicing process.
- Submit sales and use tax returns in a timely manner.
- Analyze reports for accuracy prior to distribution to the company president and its owners.
- Manage the company cash-flow through proven methods.
- Provide direction and input for the development of accounting applications, reports, forms, records and documented procedures.
- Examine and evaluates internal methods and procedures for adequacy of controls.
- Manage our bi-monthly payroll with our third-party provider.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Accounting Manager Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with knowledge of U.S. GAAP financial statements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with QuickBooks accounting package
- Leadership characteristics – ability to confidently present management reports to senior staff and owners.
- Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation offered for the first year with increasing vacation allowance after three years of employment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paternity leave
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year