Handsfree Group is a nationwide installation company that specializes in fleet-vehicle electronics, such as cameras and tracking devices. We partner with industry equipment providers, to manage installation projects ranging from 10 to 10,000 pieces of equipment. The demand for installation services continues to grow and we are supporting more partners every year. Our company is built on three core values: Honesty, Integrity, and Accountability. These three pillars drive every decision that is made with our internal team as well as our customers. We thrive on the passion of our people, and we want you to be one of them.
The Sales Support Specialist will be the face and voice of our company when assisting with the administrative functions for the Sales Department. This person will be driven, detail-orientated, and an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing, confident in their ability to professionally convey information to varying levels of authority within our client, sales, and technician base.
- Create quotes in Salesforce, using information provided by the sales team, or verifying with clients.
- Help maintain the technician map and provide updates on availability.
- Email quotes and additional information to clients as needed.
- Provide support as main sales contact person while sales team is attending shows and conferences.
- Work with our Projects team and Provider Services to assist with technician availability.
- Create social media posts to share at a company level (US only), or present ideas to the marketing team.
- Coordinate the scheduling of shows and conferences to attend, and travel arrangements for all attendees.
- Document and maintain information in Salesforce, including – project profiles, new accounts, contacts, special pricing, and documentation for opportunities.
- Provide exceptional customer service – honest and customer-centric.
- 1-3 years of experience in an office environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable speaking with people over the phone and in group settings.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-task skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, with varying customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer-centric mindset. Patient and always treat the client how you would want to be treated.
- Able to anticipate roadblocks, viewing them as a challenge to find a solution. (Use basic reasoning, logic, and creativity to find answers.)
- Comfortable working with multiple programs and learning modern technology.
- The ability to work in a team environment and self-sufficiently by themselves.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and SharePoint (Preferred)
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental and 401K with match.
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement.
- Thirteen holidays including your birthday off.
- The opportunity to work in a creative, progressive, and fun environment.
Handsfree Group is an equal opportunity employer that will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Background check and drug screen testing is required prior to employment.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.