Due to an exciting level of growth, Handsfree Group is now hiring a permanent, full-time Field Services Manager. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the successful candidate will supervise our Mobile Technicians nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience and a minimum of 5 years’ vehicle installation experience. (Location: Preferably St. Louis however remote office possible based on candidate).
- Supervision of contract and W-2 technicians nationwide
- Conduct regular audits of technicians to ensure company standards are being met
- Complete and document customer Pilot/ First Article installations as part of sell-in process
- Assist in the development of ‘spec’ documents
- Assist in managing technical aspects of ongoing/upcoming including coordinating with Projects Department
- Other duties that may be assigned
- High level of technical knowledge of fleet technology products including telematics, camera/ DVR solutions, data terminal installations and other communication/ safety devices
- High level of understanding of the installation of communication and safety equipment into various models of commercial / passenger vehicles.
- MECP—or similar—12-volt certification/ experience
- Completes tasks within agreed timeframe
- Flexible approach to working and ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- Excellent professional communication skills: oral, written and presentation
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding people skills
- Must be able to effectively handle challenging internal and external issues
- Works well under pressure
- Adaptable and ability to deal with unexpected events
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Valid driver’s license
The successful candidate receives a competitive salary along with a benefits program. Paid holidays and 2 weeks of vacation offered for the first year with increasing vacation allowance after two years of employment.
If you are looking for a rewarding and progressive role, please forward your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.